Sunday, July 13, 2008

How emo are you? Find out here...

1. Your girlfriend just broke up with you. Do you...
a. Find another girl
b. Weep
c. Write a song about it

2. How many times a day do you cry?
a. 5-7
b. 8-11
c. As many times as The Killers diss Pete Wentz

3. Who is in your MySpace top 8?
a. Panic! At The Disco
b. Top 8 is so yesterday. I have 16.
c. My friends from the Fall Out Boy fan club

4. Where do you buy your pants?
a. Hot Topic
b. In the women's department
c. I raid my little sister's closet

5. How many piercings do you have?
a. 2
b. 3-4
c. 3 for every part of my face

6. How many pairs of Converse shoes do you own?
a. One for every mood I might go through
b. One for every band in the Honda Civic Tour
c. One for every friend on MySpace

7. Your glasses are...
a. Prescription
b. Buddy Holly via Rivers Cuomo
c. Not coming off unless I can get My Chemical Romance to sign them

8. Your hair is...
a. Dyed black
b. Full of product
c. Impairing my vision

9. How often do you change your MySpace picture?
a. Ten times a day
b. Every day after TRL
c. Not until the next 30 Seconds To Mars concert

10. I save money by...
a. Cutting my own hair
b. Shopping at thrift stores
c. Never spending more than $15 on a concert

Mostly A's
You are just barely emo.
Stop being such a poser.

Mostly B's
You are decidedly emo. You might not squeeze into little girls' pants, but you still know the importance of a good cry.

Mostly C's
If Pete Wentz, Brendon Urie and Gerard Way walked into a bar, you'd still the most emo person in the room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just happened that someone's answer is A in all the questions posted. If you define someone as emo through these questions, I doubt it's reliable. Emo is short form for emotional is'nt it? And everybody goes through periods of emotional breakdowns. Perhaps you might have a point but in my case, i feel it's how one reacts when they emotionally tired. Putting on eye-liner and stuff might really be emo but i'm sure stuff like wearing skinny jeans are just following the trend/fashion of the season!

Mr Alfie said...

Yes Kevin, its not meant to be definitive but rather for fun. I dun expect any truth from any of this but I got all As as well. Heh!